Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting and making a liveing

weg886weg886 Member Posts: 318

This game said crafting and alot of games say this.  But crafting only is good if its the only way to get armor and weapons and potions ect.

You say what?  Well let me tell you the diff of this kind of boring game.

If i craft i dont want to wast my time crafting stuff that people can get off mobs or quests! Because if you can get it in the game by other source then its just like a SINGLE PLAYER GAME!

There should be not only fighting for your land in a mmo but liveing in the  game also.

If you dont eat  you should die, if you dont wear the right clothes when its cold you should freeeze.  If you clime a hill and fall you should die. Building everything in a mmo is what makes a mmo good.

We dont need a world full of stuff made by the game makers. We need to beable to fill the world up with the stuff we make. And everything made in this world should beable to be destroyed anytime someone wants to .

There should be no limit to what you can wear  or use. NO limit means if you buy something and it tells you that you have to be lvl 4 to wear this. Forget all the bs  if someone has the money then it should be use by that person.

Money in a mmo should only be made by killing and stealing from another person { full loot}  OR  do a trade to make a liveing . 

There should be a limit to what you can master just like real life . And if its not then your going back to that SINGLE PLAYER GAME AGAIN.

Why because if you can do all the trades then why do you need my wears?

There should never be a END GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is what kills mmos they dont know how to make a game to play for years .

If someone can be top lvl in a game in 6 months then so cant everyone else. But with no end game and slow skill rise and skill decay everyone in this game will be diff. 

WWIIOnline The Real War!

Comments

• mjones1052mjones1052 Member Posts: 221

agreed completely, hopefully they will come up with some clever ways of crafting

• N3oN_666N3oN_666 Member Posts: 136

*sigh* I hope English isn't your first language.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566
    Originally posted by N3oN_666

*sigh* I hope English isn't your first language.

*sigh* And I hope comprehensive reading isn't your greatest talent.

The OP's typo's don't prevent him/her from making quite some valid points.

• mutombo55mutombo55 Member Posts: 151
    Originally posted by weg886

If you dont eat  you should die, if you dont wear the right clothes when its cold you should freeeze.  If you clime a hill and fall you should die. Building everything in a mmo is what makes a mmo good.

Needing to eat and drink is a stupid idea. MMOs arent Life simulators. What next, you log in at night and your avatar is asleep?

Look, I kind of get the general theme of your post OP, but its poorly worded, poorly thought out rant that floats from crafting to endgame to skill degrading to player difference, and alot of gaps inbetween for the reader to fill in....