Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online shop ??

BerungijinBerungijin Member Posts: 31

Any ideas on when the online shop will be open to buy Darkfall ? THey said today GMT morning time so i wonder if it will be delayed again

Please Adventurine open the shop

Comments

• GabelGabel Member UncommonPosts: 56

That was to fix the preorders they said after they had fixed preorders again they would open up the shop again :)

• LazzerusLazzerus Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by Berungijin

Any ideas on when the online shop will be open to buy Darkfall ? THey said today GMT morning time so i wonder if it will be delayed again

I hadn't heard this news yet.  Would be nice but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

My opinion matters to everyone...

• LazzerusLazzerus Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by Gabel

That was to fix the preorders they said after they had fixed preorders again they would open up the shop again :)

Completely off topic....but your one day older then me....

My opinion matters to everyone...

• bobm111bobm111 Member Posts: 153
    Originally posted by Lazzerus

I hadn't heard this news yet.  Would be nice but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

opening the shop has been a topic for a week now after the first fiasco. But has never been actually applied. The shop has not been open since the incredible rush except for a ten minute window at one point..

And it appears as if the company has decided to put this last on ther list of do,s..

Beyond that they have said we are gonna open numerous times and it just didnt happen..

bobm111

Off topic to answer a question based on what information they have given out ? how is that offtopic ? i stated that they would open the shops that he was asking about after they where done fixing the preorders as they stated they would be doing in the morning today.

(This post however is offtopic asking you a question not to do with this thread)

• jordank23jordank23 Member Posts: 95

Off topic to answer a question based on what information they have given out ? how is that offtopic ? i stated that they would open the shops that he was asking about after they where done fixing the preorders as they stated they would be doing in the morning today.

(This post however is offtopic asking you a question not to do with this thread)

DUDE ..He was saying completely off topic to him mentioning that you were one day older then him..  WOW....

Played: Shadowbane, UO, PlanetSide, SWG, EQ 2, City of Heros, AO, AoC, Daoc, WOW, lotro, Eve, GW, Tabula, Pirates of the burning sea (yup), Vanguard, Warhammer, Lineage 2

Out of all those I loved Shadow Bane, SWG (it had its issues but those first few months were great) and AO after about 5 months I was in love) RIP..not since then have I loved a MMO...

• KarlmahiKarlmahi Member Posts: 22

Hey ding dong, he was talking about your join date being 1 day older then his. That is what he ment by off topic.

• BerungijinBerungijin Member Posts: 31

Yeah same thing for the forums, they said they will open the forums soon .... sicne yesterday.

I wonder what soon means in Greece

Anyway its just a game, but i would like to be able to play this weekend, acctualy due to all this delays i want to play even more

Aha indeed i missread his post my apologies

(And i also like to fail on quotes for some reason)

This is refering to Karlah and Jordank for pointing out my missconception Thanks :)

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I realyl want to paly missed out on pre orders because of the website issues :( could not spend the hole day refreshing haha :(

anyway from waht i understand when they do open the shop up it will only have a limited amount of licences available.

This really sucks they knew how popular the game was gonig to be and ahve not prepared for it.

IF they had opened up pre orders a month before release they could have gone "wow we have 400k pre orders I think we need more than one server."

i does not take much to work that out even if they did nto have the cash as soon as the pre orders are in they would have been able to goto the bank and go hey look with pre orders we are gonna take in 16 mil or whatever. banks would have gone whoop here we go have some cash for another server.

i really hope i can get in when they open the shop up, if not ill ill jsut watch the rugby tonight and get pissed haha :)

• BerungijinBerungijin Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by Caldrin

I realyl want to paly missed out on pre orders because of the website issues :( could not spend the hole day refreshing haha :(

anyway from waht i understand when they do open the shop up it will only have a limited amount of licences available.

This really sucks they knew how popular the game was gonig to be and ahve not prepared for it.

IF they had opened up pre orders a month before release they could have gone "wow we have 400k pre orders I think we need more than one server."

i does not take much to work that out even if they did nto have the cash as soon as the pre orders are in they would have been able to goto the bank and go hey look with pre orders we are gonna take in 16 mil or whatever. banks would have gone whoop here we go have some cash for another server.

i really hope i can get in when they open the shop up, if not ill ill jsut watch the rugby tonight and get pissed haha :)

Yeah i hope when the shop will open that i will be in front of my PC screen cause i guess all accounts will all be gone whithin 10min

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

yup im sat in work, lucky the boss is off today to i dont have to worry..

so ill be there refeshing and waiting but i dont expect the shop to go live today :(

if it does maybe they will let another 5k people order the game but thats if we are lucky.

• jordank23jordank23 Member Posts: 95

Originally posted by Caldrin

Yeah i hope when the shop will open that i will be in front of my PC screen cause i guess all accounts will all be gone whithin 10min

I hope I'm wrong for your guys but I think it's gonna be more like a week or 2 before they open up the store, I'm still waiting for my preorder to be fixed or work or something UHG.

Played: Shadowbane, UO, PlanetSide, SWG, EQ 2, City of Heros, AO, AoC, Daoc, WOW, lotro, Eve, GW, Tabula, Pirates of the burning sea (yup), Vanguard, Warhammer, Lineage 2

Out of all those I loved Shadow Bane, SWG (it had its issues but those first few months were great) and AO after about 5 months I was in love) RIP..not since then have I loved a MMO...

• TrelonistTrelonist Member UncommonPosts: 17

Hey,

I was just checking the account page and I found this in the little FAQ-section:

"11. Why aren’t you accepting Paypal, my Maestro, Solo, Laser Debit, or any other debit card?

Currently we’re only accepting Credit Cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB. We will add many more payment methods in the near future."

So I guess Global Collect wont be charging us any day soon.

"stupidity is its own reward"

• DeadHunterDeadHunter Member Posts: 9

I was just checking the online shop to see if its up, it still isn't but it seems they changed the message to this:

This is where backorder information will be available soon.

The shop is temporarily off.

I wonder if this means that they are doing something to it.