Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One of the best games I've played......

I absolutely love this game. Its one of the best games I've played for a long time and I play a lot of MMO's. The only thing thats racking me is the price per month. While the game is fun, 14.95 is a bit much to pay as a monthly fee. So far the only thing I've played on is the free trial and I think the game is great. Anyone else with me on the price fact?

Comments

• DonTrumpDonTrump Member Posts: 104

50cents a day to play the best game ever made.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500

Yeah, the price totally sucks so bad I can only afford to pay for 3 accounts.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• mmo4lifemmo4life Member Posts: 136

That is pretty much the going rate of western p2p mmo's. 

While on a whole i would like to see the mmo market reduce the monthly sub costs back to 2001 era prices, i do not think Eve is out of line with other mmos of its calibre. 

It is overall cheap entertainment compared to most other things in  western countries. 

I can say with exchange rates the game is getting more expensive for me to play, and has increased by about 10% in the last year, but there isn't much we can do about that unless CCP decide to localize payments to the country where i live.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Atleast we don't have to pay by the hour, god that suxed back in the day.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

I'm always happy when someone finds a good MMO home.  One that suits their taste.  It took me a while, but I think I found mine too.  Congrats...