Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exploiters are ruining EQ2

TherapyTherapy Member Posts: 83

I think SoE really needs to step up the process of banning these people that are entering the shard dungeons with level 50 toons so they can mentor level 80's down to them. once inside the level 50 toon drops out and the 80's have a field day wiping up on grey mobs (wow thats fun) just to get free shards. Its become so bad even logging on at peak hours and trying to get a shard group is nearly impossible. I really enjoy playing EQ2 but if this is what end game is going to be about then i may as well look for another game to play, where people will actually play and not cheat.

Comments

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

I've honestly never seen that happen.

• TherapyTherapy Member Posts: 83

I play on Guk server and its just outa control now & Just rediculous. 2 of my R/L friends were knocking out shard dungeons in minutes. Then one of them was trying to sell shards. Even early this morning 3 guild mates logged on and formed up in Lavastorm. I asked them if they were gonna do a shard run they said "yea, but we are dumbing them down".  I just want to see SoE try and fix this before it really ruins the game.

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

Seen it a few times (hell i did it once..then thought what the hell was i doing..)

But thats the sort of thing that will happen when you make such a group orientated expansion such as TSO,i just hope SOE learns from this.