Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Formerly Working Live Acct, Now Gives "Acct Not Active"

Zap-RoboZap-Robo Member UncommonPosts: 233

As per subject - I have been playing ont he live servers for an hour or more quite happily when after a crash I am now getting "Account is not active #3" when trying to log in.

Anyone else with the same issue? Or am I unique?

--
Admin @ http://wildstar-central.com/
ZapRobo (PlanetSide 2) | Zap-Robo (The Secret World)
@Master Zaprobo (City of Heroes) | Zaphod@Zap-Robo (Star Trek Online)

Comments

• Kinjo_HavicKinjo_Havic Member UncommonPosts: 234

All you need to do is log back in to the account page. Resubmit your CC data let them charge you card one more time and you will be able to log back in! 

DOAC is still the MMO I judge other games by, My first and still my favorite.

• Zap-RoboZap-Robo Member UncommonPosts: 233

heh So pay twice huh? On the non-functional account system huh? Wellllllll, why didn't you say so!

This is quite dire - being a paying customer with no recourse to customer service.

--
    Admin @ http://wildstar-central.com/
    ZapRobo (PlanetSide 2) | Zap-Robo (The Secret World)
    @Master Zaprobo (City of Heroes) | Zaphod@Zap-Robo (Star Trek Online)

• parrotpholkparrotpholk Member EpicPosts: 4,519

Folks seriously need to call their card companies and have the charges reversed. Something is way off base here and save yourself problems. You may want to really play this game but I am sure you wouldnt let another company do this to you. How much is enough?

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156
    Originally posted by parrotpholk

Folks seriously need to call their card companies and have the charges reversed. Something is way off base here and save yourself problems. You may want to really play this game but I am sure you wouldnt let another company do this to you. How much is enough?

i agree...if this was ANY other company...there would be hell to pay by the fans.