Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars Galxies: JUMP TO LIGHTSPEED !!!

DeaknDeakn Member Posts: 9

Hello

any Star Wars fans image out there ?? well if yes then your gonna be happy image

Star Wars Galaxies: JUMP TP LIGHTSPEED is coming to you with LIGHTSPEED image

i've heard its out at about October 26th. 2004 BUT image its only a rumor so don't get too happy image

see you around image

Comments

• nubberznubberz Member Posts: 1

You better hope to god they don't release it then. It needs another month of beta. It's still mad buggy atm. And I know you guys are like "It's a beta, it's supposed to be buggy!" well i've got alot of betas under my belt and this thing is unplayable buggy. Worse than SWG was in beta. Everyday something goes wrong and you have to wait for the servers to reset to fix it. I fill out 2-5 bug reports on serious bugs per day. Everyday and I never report the same bug twice.

I hope they can get it done by then, but I just don't see how. I just thought I'd break the NDA and tell you this because we all know that SOE leaves that NDA up until the game launches so they can release a buggy game and let the hype sell it. ::::11::

• royalsea3royalsea3 Member UncommonPosts: 44

Alright for starters SWG sucks and I expect JTL to suck to.  My reasons are because the Devs don't do what the people want and if you don't design it for the players then the game is worthless.  There idea is to make a game that makes them enough money but what I want is to have lucasarts make the game not sony.  Rumors I've been hearing is after JTL is released Lucasarts is taking back the rights and creating a better SWG but thats just rumors.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    It's release date is October 27th and I find it very funny that you say Star Wars fans and SWG in the same sentence. SWG blows.  Maybe I could box crap and slap the Star Wars label on it and sell that!

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Originally posted by dekron
    It's release date is October 27th and I find it very funny that you say Star Wars fans and SWG in the same sentence. SWG blows. Maybe I could box crap and slap the Star Wars label on it and sell that!--------------------------------------------33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

Yep what Dekron said (well said at that too).

Even if JTLS was the most amazing game ever, so much so that I somehow forgot the previous trash that SWG was.... I would still avoid it like the plague after I saw how badly SOE treated its customers.

Right back at ya SOE! ::::28::

• TallTexan43TallTexan43 Member Posts: 4

I have at the moment 3 accounts for Star Wars Galaxies only 1 had JTL but I agree that S.O.E. cares little about the customers but they only care more about how many people are paying their 14.95 a month to play the game.

A lot of friends I have known since the beginning of the game are quitting the game like crazy. Items that are posted on the forums for sale arent getting little responses since so many people have left the game and have flooded it with old and uber items they had stored away. To give a example of how many are quitting dealers that purchase game credits wont even buy them from out galaxie since they are stuffed to the gills with credits from that server.

The game from the beginning was nice and buggy but no amount of beta could tweak out all of the bugs in the game. Granted a lot of players have left because of the bugs and just as many stay because they like to exploit them.

I am currently exploring other possibilities for a different game and will soon move on to a game where the focus is on customer service not the amount of subscibers.

Any one with suggestions as to which games to check out I would appreciate it greatly.

• DelrigeDelrige Member Posts: 4

I have lost all trust in SOE after Planetside and Star Wars Galaxies, both games are the biggest let downs in MMORPG history in my opinion.

• hadesdudehadesdude Member Posts: 13
    fela da gaita