Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else sitting in que right now?

imbantimbant Member Posts: 1,291

News tab shows all servers online....able to select my char, patch complete, and now im queing for about 10min

~~
Darkfall Releases on: February 25th, 2009

Darkfall Recap of everything that has happened the last 3 months: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/213296

"The monsters are tough. I was looking for a challenge, but these things are just too damn smart." -DF Beta Tester

"If people were dismissing it, then they wouldn't be talking about it. The well-meaning gamers root for efforts that try to raise the bar. So who's left? It's so easy being a skeptic." -Tasos

Comments

• imbantimbant Member Posts: 1,291

anyone?

~~

Darkfall Recap of everything that has happened the last 3 months: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/213296

"The monsters are tough. I was looking for a challenge, but these things are just too damn smart." -DF Beta Tester

"If people were dismissing it, then they wouldn't be talking about it. The well-meaning gamers root for efforts that try to raise the bar. So who's left? It's so easy being a skeptic." -Tasos

• journey01journey01 Member Posts: 140
    Originally posted by imbant

News tab shows all servers online....able to select my char, patch complete, and now im queing for about 10min

I'm in the queue.  They need a timer on that screen though.  I can't tell if it's going or crashed or what.  It just says queueing

Originally posted by journey01

I'm in the queue.  They need a timer on that screen though.  I can't tell if it's going or crashed or what.  It just says queueing

yea thats what im wondering right now with how rough this launch has been....if im actually wasting my time in this que and should restart it...or if im just in a very long line and shouldnt leave the que

~~

• D3lit3D3lit3 Member Posts: 95

I still need to buy the freakin game.

• HarabeckHarabeck Member Posts: 616

The word you are looking for is "queue". "Que" means "what" in spanish.

• PsyckedPsycked Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Originally posted by Harabeck

lol, that just made my day

I am the Cannon Fodder God

• fierywaterfierywater Member Posts: 19

Is the fact that I just glossed right over the misspelling and read it as intended a sign that I've spent too much time on the internet?

That's okay, though. I also have a friend who keeps pronouncing it "quay." No idea why. I've tried to correct him on a few occasions, but to no avail.

• D3lit3D3lit3 Member Posts: 95

Que?

• RespitRespit Member Posts: 770

¿Que?  

Yeah, I got a chuckle out of this also.

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness

Originally posted by Psycked

lol, that just made my day

I hope your day gets a lot better then....cause thats pretty bad

~~

• corpusccorpusc Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

Originally posted by journey01

yea thats what im wondering right now with how rough this launch has been....if im actually wasting my time in this que and should restart it...or if im just in a very long line and shouldnt leave the que

in beta the queue never hung for me requiring a restart.  it always gave me a slot eventually.  so unless you had diff experiences in beta or something, don't ever interrupt it or your wait will start over from the beginning again.

---------------------------

Corpus Callosum    

---------------------------

• PsyckedPsycked Member UncommonPosts: 100

can't get any worse than being at work right now lol

I am the Cannon Fodder God

Originally posted by Psycked

can't get any worse than being at work right now lol

Good point =)

~~

• redkaliberredkaliber Member Posts: 31

So how many servers are there anyways?

• nine56nine56 Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Originally posted by redkaliber

So how many servers are there anyways?

just one

• strongaxestrongaxe Member Posts: 848

Servers are online, just a shitload of ppl trying to get in atm.

Originally posted by strongaxe

Servers are online, just a shitload of ppl trying to get in atm.

Yup seems like it

~~

• redkaliberredkaliber Member Posts: 31

well having just one server sucks.... Im sure they made enough money to get another. So now they are either putting in more servers or goin on vacation.

• journey01journey01 Member Posts: 140
    Originally posted by redkaliber

well having just one server sucks.... Im sure they made enough money to get another. So now they are either putting in more servers or goin on vacation.

I bet they'll get some shut eye first.