Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan end game

What's aoc endgame like? Is there much to do besides raiding and minigames? Also did they fix the problems melee classes had with side straffing and dodging?

Comments

• AssasinatedAssasinated Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by BlackWizards

What's aoc endgame like? Is there much to do besides raiding and minigames? Also did they fix the problems melee classes had with side straffing and dodging?

I just started, but I can definitely tell there are no issues with strafe or dodge. Have not seen any bugs at all yet. End game I do not know to much about besides that this latest patch added 2 or was it 3 level 80 dungeons, and also another full Raid instance. I think someone said Tier3 raiding.

• gantonganton Member UncommonPosts: 304

For endgame there is something like 6 raid dungeons, quite a few group dungeons like 8? There is pvp mini games, siegeing, city building, crafting and more stuff Im sure Ive left out. Been a while since I played tbh.

• BlackWizardsBlackWizards Member Posts: 173

Is there alot of fun world pvp? Are there any cool hang out now, (there used to be really no central hub, which made the game feel somewhat single player for me). Will some one like me who is not into raiding and minigames as much be able to find things to do, or is raiding and minigames about the gist of it?

• AssasinatedAssasinated Member Posts: 31

Is there alot of fun world pvp? Are there any cool hang out now, (there used to be really no central hub, which made the game feel somewhat single player for me). Will some one like me who is not into raiding and minigames as much be able to find things to do, or is raiding and minigames about the gist of it?

I am not the right one to answer this as I am low level, but from what I see on global chat, the new hangout must be Cimmerian Borderlands. Constant chatter over people grabbing PvP resources, declaring war and more. 

• MENGKESHIMENGKESHI Member Posts: 123

On fury server, before the recent patch, most of the group pvp was in standard keshatta but yes, now I think a lot of that has moved to cimmeria borderlands over resources. You can still find duels in epic keshatta too :)