Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Epic} Recruiting Daytime Raiders - (Alliance-PvE)

BoochBooch Member UncommonPosts: 23

Epic is currently recruiting raiders for the daytime hours. We are on Eldre'Thalas and are looking for solid members who might have a weird schedule which doesn't allow them to raid during the night hours. We are currently raiding 3 days a week from 11 AM-2 PM server (EST). We are all older professional people who have real life responsibilities but want to be able to raid during the day. We are currently recruiting all classes for 25 Man content in the near future but are looking for some more of our core group for 10 man content as well. We have all the standard equipment (vent, multi-tabed guild bank, etc). We do not use DKP or EGP, etc. As we run regularly, we are well-geared and always feel that epuipping each and every member fairly and thoroughly is the guild priority. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

We are also looking for members for our night time raiding crew as well. All classes are currently welcome for the PM crew.

If you are interested in learning more about us, head to our website at http://epicet.guildlaunch.com.

Feel free to message me (Chabu), Grillmore, Kallus, Zafira or Brewdin in-game.

Comments

• BoochBooch Member UncommonPosts: 23

Have gotten several transfers and we're working our way to 25-man numbers for our daytime gang. Our night time raid group has been doing 25-man content but could also use more!

Come and join the fun. Feel free to hop on Eldre'Thalas and send a tell. I'd be happy to answer any questions (as would any of the other officers)!

- Chabu

Officers:

Brewdin, Zafira, Grillmore (or Svellia), Kallus, Wim, Morinah and me