Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

News: Drew Karpyshyn is now one of the writers of tor

http://www.drewkarpyshyn.com/news.htm

This news is awsome because he was the lead writer for kotor and mass effect.

Comments

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

Good news on Drew doing some writing for TOR.

I really enjoyed the story of KOTOR. Havent gotten very far into ME due to it being a shooter though.

My youngest daughter(14) has played a bit further than me however, and it is looking to be another great Bioware title/story.

ME and Jade Empire are the only 2 Bioware titles that I havent completed AFAIK, and that is just a matter of time as I already own both.

I pray their story telling lends well to the MMO scene.

Hopefully Dragons Age and TOR turn out to be Biowares biggest hits yet....would hate to think their linkage to EA is going to affect their awesome resume of quality games published over the years.

If nothing else, at least Obsidion looks like a baby Bioware in the making itself.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• severiusseverius Member UncommonPosts: 1,516

Funny thing is Obsidion, I think, could rightfully be considered BioWare's older uncle or something because they are made up primarily of, or were, Black Isle Studios folks.  It will be interesting to see how Alpha Protocol compares to Mass Effect later on this year though.

I have no doubt that Dragon Age will be a stellar game.  It's what BioWare does best afterall :)  I am trying to keep my excitement in check for TOR though.  Too often this or that MMO sound exciting and stellar only to be a colossal let down.