Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PWI Mini Review

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Hello, I am a P2p player mostly but for the passed month i've decided to be a bit more open minded and give the F2p scene a shot. I posts in several forums for a decent list of "Quality" f2p mmos and have started my journey through F2p land.

PWI is the first stop of many, I will be reviewing each game in three parts, First impressions, Mid level experience and Endgame Review.  If a game doesn't review well in First imp or Mid level I will not continue with the next review (there's no point since a game should be quality all the way through).

So here goes.

First impressions of PWI

When first starting up PWIs character creation is well done, the starting races look nice and you have a good amount of options to make yourself look unique (more then most F2p games anyway).

Landing in the starter area I was a bit of a let down, while that games character graphics are solid the game world feels lifeless and uninspired. the Run animations for my character were hirrid (strafe button had my character do a benny hill and tottally run sideways and the combat is really basic stuff.

Trying to put this behind me I grabbed a quest or two. The text formatting in this game is terrible for a supossed "Quest heavy game". Again the quests I did were all lacking and uninspired.

Imo A game has to cover the basic well, Good graphics, Good animations, fluid and fun combat and content that isnt lacking. With the movement animations alone this review has come to a screaching hault.

PWI first impressions Pros and Cons:

Pros: Nice character customization at start up, Character models are extremely nice

Cons: uninspired Animations, poor quest content, dull combat, Dull game world at start.

Sadly PWI can't even get out of the FI phase of my review. No reason to do a Mid level or endgame review sorry.

TY for reading my Next atempt at a review will be Requiem.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing