Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Player Looking For A Pirate's Hunter's Delight!

Blackwell99Blackwell99 Member Posts: 352

Although I have played a  couples of years ago, I will be the first admit I didn't do it right.

I have recently discovered I am gifted /cursed with dyslexia (it's not what you may think), anyways, one of the hallmark traits is a heightened sense of justice. People who have dyslexia know all to well what that means.

Having said that I am looking to join a dedicated group of Pirate Hunters who excel and place great emphasis on the "hunt". Unfortunately I do not have the experience to lead such an operation, but am intensely interested in joining forces with ones who do. I aspire to play the role of assault pilot, but I am opened to alterations to that path. Your band doesn't have to be the biggest or greatest Corp, but I would like solid leadership from preferably an older group of people. Or perhaps you are a larger corp who will have a group of people which perform this role during peaceful times.

This is the dream.... not to get rich, not offer ransom---but pure extermination! To offer support at jump gates to those who need it, to protect mining operations (although at a reasonable fee), and to collect the bounties that pirates usually have on their heads, which I imagine would cover most expenses. To become a shining beacon that players can trust and come to in their time of need, and to offset the scrupulous nature that many players harness in the name of success (kind of like the A-team lol).  Fleet diversity would be paramount in this type of role, as would tactical creativity.

If you are that type of corp, or know of such a group-please let me know.

Thank you.

please note that I am on a 21 day trial, and will most likey subscribe--if I can find the right group of people..it is a certainty.

Comments

• MangoXIIMangoXII Member Posts: 203

You know, I just as well assumed that nothing like this existed in EVE, since everyone I've ever met loves to just kill for giggles. Or mine.

I too am cursed with a powerful sense of justice. If you find such a group, I would actually try harder to ignore the boredom I have with the combat in EVE just to have fun with said group. My character only has about 3 million skill points, but I have a large amount of money...and such a group is what I'd be most interested in.

Friggin' space justice.

• ShiroTenshiShiroTenshi Member UncommonPosts: 14

I too would be interested in such a venture. I have a tackler/assault frigate/covert ops character.

Please let me know if you find such a group. I have looked, but have not found one yet.

Thank you.