Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard PVP server question

Hey guys I was wondering how the population on the pvp server is? Also whats the community like. Just curiuous if its even worth starting a character on there... thanks

CsM III

Comments

• shad0w99shad0w99 Member Posts: 168

I read around this subject on the official forums. They say the population is definitely less than the other servers.

Many say on the forums the community is good. There isn't a lot of mindless ganking. But there are other people who say the people who say that are the worst gankers on the server and are maybe trying to lure newbs there.

So I guess it's a, try it and find out, situation :-)

MMOs played (In order of how much I've liked them): Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Vanguard, City of Villains / Heroes, Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, Tabula Rasa, Anarchy Online, Ryzom, Final Fantasy XI, Matrix Online, RF Online, Rappelz, Hero Online, Roma Victor

• fortuentefortuente Member Posts: 66

My brief experience on the FFA-PVP server was wholly negative. And I didn't even get ganked. God I ran into some serious assholes there. Pure grief.

It's a shame, because while I've heard the class system itself is unbalanced for pvp, IMO the environment itself lends itself to pvp. But damn ... I'm sure there are some good people on that server - but I didn't meet any ot t hem.

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888

The population is quite a bit thinner.  The other servers seradon and xeth will peak near 1000 where the pvp server peaks a bit over 300 last time I checked a few months ago.

---
    Ethion