Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wat is the easiest way to get money in eve

Enzo14Enzo14 Member Posts: 7

really wat is the easiest way to get money???????

Comments

• CennCenn Member Posts: 239

depends.

when you start out (and have no skills etc) do the tute missions - give you a good start.

if you have some ok skills and ok ship - kill missions are pretty good - fast wat to get money, but sometimes a bit risky until you get a cruiser or really good skills/setup in a frig.

the EASIEST way to get money is courier missions - just need an industrial ship and an agent who sends you around being a space-age fedex guy... no real skill here, just time consuming

mining isn't as easy, but will get you more money - but its still faily boring. safer than kill missions though :)

• natasnatas Member Posts: 135

Originally posted by Enzo14

Buy it Now! on Ebay image

Mooooo™

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I did a mission where I was suppose to drop this container off to another person... but I just took the box and sold all the ore... made a really quick 150k isk. :)

I got lucky.

What will he do next?
  • Enzo14Enzo14 Member Posts: 7

thats a great idea i think ill try that ty

same to u thank u
  • ZipehZipeh Member Posts: 265

if your new to eve the fatests way to make isk to join a good corp, the money (or isk) you need at your early level is a nothing to an experienced player.  In this way a decent corp can out the collection plate and have you rich (in your eyes) in a mere moments.  i give isk away to complete strangers sometimes, to someone new to the game and my corp i will overwelm with help.

but if your not into joining a corp just yet, the best way to make isk at low levels is either

mine it ----- npc hunt (bounty + refining loot) --- agent missions (there are several types of agents to work for in most npc corps of which the combat ones are most exciting)

once you have some capital under your belt and some new skills and ships and such then you can begin to work the market it that tickles your fancy.  alot of isk can be made simply playing the market.  just like real life you can buy and sell things, geography being the main way to gage profit.  the distance between locations that so many new players complain about is what makes eve great as it allows physical geography to impact prices. near 0.0 mega and zyd are cheaper, near the center low end mins are cheaper.  in some systems/constelation/regions diff items are found as loot drops. what is a common item in one region will be rare in another. i could go on ad nasuem about the various market features, but best way is to wade into the player economy on your own and try stuff.

one last thing, although making isk is important i have learned to have fun in eve without making iskor having isk, it is possible and something that people forget; so stop and smell the roses once and while.

thanks that helps alot

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I had a friend [Eronix] give me 50,000 isk....

A World of Warcraft Guild

What will he do next?
  • TivianTivian Member UncommonPosts: 168

I would say joining a corp that is part of one of the major alliance's is the best way. At least in Curse we help out our noobs that join CA. Usually take them NPC hunting and make them part of the gang and have them sit wwwwaaayyyy of from the NPC's while we kill them and they make ISK. that or take them on minning ops

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Steal it. ::::28::

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Achiever 46%, Socializer 33%, Explorer 33%

Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• AlkatrazAlkatraz Member Posts: 119

Originally posted by Desalus

Steal it. ::::28::

Most fun way to make isk!