Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help

I'm kinda new in the game. Any tips on how to level up fast?

Comments

• caps1caps1 Member Posts: 2

Just keep doing the quests. Finish it as fast as you can. If you have troubles finishing the current quest you can check the quest logs and move on to the next. Just go back to the quests that you skipped when your level is high enough.

• walter12walter12 Member Posts: 4

So it is faster leveling up on the quests rather than focusing killing monsters?

• gameadiksgameadiks Member Posts: 120

just do the quest and party with your friends.. it will make your leveling easy... don't grind/killing monsters your stamina will be easily depleted...

• VishiAnandVishiAnand Member Posts: 239

Go visit this tentonhammer site. I has great guides for newbies of the game. Also, try to do quest carefully, in the sense that you should read it all. 

• TwiztedTDTwiztedTD Member Posts: 79

Do quests, they will basically progress your leveling.  I have found just by doing quests I have leveled quickly and have never run out of quests to do.

If your going to be on for a while, do a "LDP"  long distance party.

You dont have to be together with the other members of the group - you just basically are in a group with them and you will gain extra XP.  Its a great way of gaining XP.

• RepeatDiscRepeatDisc Member Posts: 12

The quests literally make a breadcrumb trail for you to follow. Also, you need to follow the quests to unlock new classes and such.

Goodbye, my strange pain, number 28.