Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Return of the clenched buttocks

MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814

It's like AO all over again!  Well, maybe not quite that bad, but my character's arse is definitely of the clenched variety. Can't see him appealing to the ladies running about like that.

Comments

• Originally posted by Mahlo

It's like AO all over again!  Well, maybe not quite that bad, but my character's arse is definitely of the clenched variety. Can't see him appealing to the ladies running about like that.

I love how RoM made it easy to spot the gender-benders though.  Ingenious of the developers to make breast size an option if you ask me.  Now I don't have to wonder who's behind the keyboard.

• YrcrazypaYrcrazypa Member Posts: 13

Not every male will make breasts horrifyingly large. And Im sure some females will do that. Its still up in the air, though I always use this safe, four letter acroynm. GIRL= Guy In Real Life.

Thats not to say girls don't play games, I know a ton that do, but its just easier to assume everyone is male, and not assume everyone playing a male toon is male, and everyone on a female toon is female. I have played female characters in games myself.