Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphics Engine

Moldy2Moldy2 Member Posts: 73

So, If Funcom finally releases a new patch for better graphics, would you come back?  I personally would because the graphics were the main reason why I stopped, I couldn't take it anymore...

Hopefully, people that used to play will come back, as well as some new players to bring back a great game.

Comments

• mmo4lifemmo4life Member Posts: 136

Lets put it this way.......

Yea

• BergeGuyBergeGuy Member Posts: 5

When the new engine gets released, I will definitely renew my subscription for at least a month and see how the population of the servers goes.

• meleemadnessmeleemadness Member Posts: 592

I have never played the game but SWG was my all time favorite until the massive changes (and unbelievable lies and deceit). 

If there were new character avatars I would definitely have two accounts, mine and my wife's.

• RheanonRheanon Member UncommonPosts: 130

Well I played Anarchy when it was first released.  Its a good game but the graphics are pretty dated.  If you look at games like LOTRO and compare graphics, Anarchy doesnt have a prayer.  However, if the graphics were upgraded, I definetly would return.  Is that something in the works?  When will the upgrade be released?

• rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408

If they updated the graphics, like the said, and also the UI I'd be totally hyped to join up.

One of my quams with AO was such a clunky UI.

• quasar941quasar941 Member Posts: 159

I would certainly not return because the graphics, while clunky and dated, are the least of this game's problems.