Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlantica Daily journal

Comments

• trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

Today I'm doing the Janissary recruiting quest and just turned 97.

• vonkeitzvonkeitz Member Posts: 166

just got my witch sooner i will get my exorcist too.

• chocob0chocob0 Member Posts: 7

im currently doing crafting and doing my quest. need to make party because i found out that this is not for solo but for making party. there are dungeons and some quest that really need a party.

Today I'm having a hard time to kill the level 96 quest boss monsters. They kill my main with 1 hit.

I'm currently at level 101 doing the main character upgrade quest. I'm looking forward to getting that scorching bullets skill.

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

i am currently at the constantinople battlefiel but i have a problem regarding hero levelled mercs because i have level gaps on my mercs. T.T but soon...soon it will be fixed. ;)

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

Today? intenet was so slow... I don't want to grind :( because of lag my character died...hate it... anyway just surfing the net now... ^^ Take care guys! happy leveling to all!

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

finally i got my exorcist.. next one will be prophet. i think that will be helpful to my line up. and i just turned level 80 ^^,

Present!, today I just finished with my trading post session, I'm going to grind on some byzantine warriors.

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

ive just found out that using the merc auto battle is fun :D hahaha! try it try it!!!

Originally posted by dubistblau

ive just found out that using the merc auto battle is fun :D hahaha! try it try it!!!

Yeah right...specially for the range main... hahahha when you don't have an auto battle you used to control your main first... then I can easily stun my opponent..LOL ^^

('@') Oink!

• gameadiksgameadiks Member Posts: 120

waiting for the maintenance in atlantica online... T_T

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

same here im waiting for the new patch but they say its already up now ^^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Now i can play... after the long maintenance! my god! 6hrs. +2 hrs+3hrs+2hrs= 13 hours! just what i've expected!

('@') Oink!

Now i can play... after the long maintenance! my god! 6hrs. +2 hrs+3hrs+2hrs= 13 hours! just what i've expected!

Let's see if it's worth to wait!

('@') Oink!

yeah after a long patch and maintenance we can play now and also the titan server is already now availble...

Well i was dissapionted.... the released of the titan server give the game a big problem... it has so much bugs that ndoors should fix...i thought they are very prepared when they released it and i was wrong.. titan is always undermaintenance, is the titan really ready to be released? i doubt! better if they don't released it immediately.....

('@') Oink!

it brought us a big trouble i hope they fixed it ahead of time before releasing the patch

PRESENT!!! hi guys its been a long time since i didnt post here i got to leave my mmos especially Atlantica online for a moment to have an out of town with my new girlfriend...Well anyway im back now and vacation is done...

i just got my prophet i need to level it up first next in line is oracle

i'm planning to get a prophet too and also janissary but im thinking to get an inventor instead...

• BurnRubberBurnRubber Member Posts: 67

sometimes its really tiring leveling up a new merc...but i hope getting a lady knight and a cannoneer would be worth it ^_^

Originally posted by BurnRubber

sometimes its really tiring leveling up a new merc...but i hope getting a lady knight and a cannoneer would be worth it ^_^

me too! like lady nkingt and cannonneer.. its really helpful for me! anyway just grinding now... take care!

('@') Oink!

I'm planning to buy wings of light i think it would be suitable to my character

Originally posted by elit3gam3r

I'm planning to buy wings of light i think it would be suitable to my character

Woah! really? how much the wings anyway? you have plenty of gold ah! ^^

('@') Oink!