Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont get your hopes up.

KOTOR....................Online.....whoopy do.

It will be like Guild Wars....but with glowy sticks..... yawn....

I SWEAR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ FOR YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

This coming from the person who just posted they are quitting wow because they nerfed locks in wotlk? Here is a thought, just because your not oped in a game doesnt mean it deserves to get bashed. 

*as to the OP's thread, the game isnt close to being released, I wouldnt judge it untill its further along in its production.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 10,386

Well I guess that settles it then, I don't have to wait for the game to launch now...... Thanks SM. You just saved me a lot of wasted time. I'll go spread the word.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• lornjlornj Member Posts: 334

it must be tough having an IQ of 75. we have a real genious on our hands here. hell where were you when AoC was being made. i could have used your nostrodamus like predictions then and saved myself some money.

• HozloffHozloff Member Posts: 193
    Originally posted by SmurfMagic

Originally posted by tillamook

Well I guess that settles it then, I don't have to wait for the game to launch now...... Thanks SM. You just saved me a lot of wasted time. I'll go spread the word.

Your welcom

Id hate to see people drool and wait for years just to be let down JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPEND WITH SWG !

My friends, quit now before you start !

Thats the only solution.

Meanwhile, im going to wait for a REAL Star Wars MMO.

the "real" star wars mmo came and went.

now we have to be happy with whatever comes our way i guess.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 10,386
    Originally posted by Hozloff

Your welcom

Id hate to see people drool and wait for years just to be let down JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPEND WITH SWG !

Thats the only solution.

the "real" star wars mmo came and went.

now we have to be happy with whatever comes our way i guess.

yep

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• rp2006rp2006 Member Posts: 84

Your welcom

Thats the only solution.

SWG is dead and burried. Move along or go play the emu.

This is a game made by Bioware, They dont go wrong in games, maybe its not the game for you, but it may well be the game for lots of people.

Good luck on the Waiting, I would seat and relax as you are in for a long one.

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

While the OP is a troll, I have no doubt the game will NOT live up to my expectations, mainly due to EA involvement.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Thread locked, trolling.

This discussion has been closed.