Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG Free Trail

Wasn't there a Free Trail a while back? Is it still there? and where to find it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

hey and welcome to the forums

yes there still is one

go to starwarsgalaxies.com ...they should have a link on their homepage for it

Originally posted by WizGamer
    Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• CamlostCamlost Member Posts: 10

Maybe you're right... But in that case they've hidden it pretty well image I gave up and DL'd Horizons instead. Enter their homepage and 'POP', Free Trail is first thing you see image

I just needed a small break from AC2, being a leader of an Allegiance can get pretty much work at times.. Too bad I didn't find the SWG trail though, the movies was just awesome image

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

I think they are done offering the free trial..but there may be another one in the near futureimage

MMORPG's Im currently playing: The Sims Online, Second Life, Asherons Call 2, EVE, and City of Heroes

MMORPG's I've played: Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy Online DAOC, EQ, WW2 Online, and Knight Online