Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP Access kit, etc.

AesperAesper Member UncommonPosts: 90

I have an account currently with ONLY Prophecies.

Im looking at this pack to unlock core skills, and the PVP kit, which unlocks all classes and some skills.

I want to have all the skills from the expansions open to me as I am going to start PVPing soon, as well as classes.

Would it be cheaper to just purchase the games from a retailer?

Do I need both the skill pack and the PVP kit to equal what I would be getting (PVP wise) from a retail version of the game? (Not interested in PVE).

Thanks! Cheers

EVE Online player since 2007.

"Our greatest glory consist not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

- Oliver Goldsmith

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

I'm not sure on how much everything costs where you live, but have a look at the Guild Wars Complete Collection. Over here it's R400, which is around $40 or so. A huge bargain considering it consists of all three campaigns and the expansion.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

may want to buy 6 unlock kits

- $10.00 each from GW Store

- the PVP access kit is $20.00

www.guildwars.com/products/extras/skillitempacks/default.php

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Skill_Unlock_Pack

- PVP Access Kit    (to use different professions)

- Core pack

- Prophecies

- Factions

- Nightfall

- PVP item unlock pack   

(if you dont care about gear, can skip this and unlock it the old fashioned way)

OR.....

you could buy GW Trilogy    (Gogamer has this on sale for 40% off for around $30.00 )

but you would still need to earn the pvp faction to get the skills unlocked

I recommend buying the GW Trilogy then deciding where you want to go from there