Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astropuyo's MMO Suggestions and reasons.

AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

This month I'ma be suggesting some fun f2p games that won't exactly replace that gaping hole in your heart but just entertain it. I know there is a list however these are my own opinions of things people generally pass off as a simple asian grinder. I'm here to try to break that standard thought that all games out of asia are just grinders, it's the player that grinds rather than plays and that's my perspective in my suggestion thread.

Mabinogi- 4/5

If you haven't played this game yet, I can't understand why. It's fairly decent for a f2p mmo. It's obviously succeeding "Dark Ages" a former Nexon title. Not as deep as dark ages, but if you played DA you'll understand why mabi is the successor.

mabinogi.nexon.net/Intro/

The battle system is something of a turn based system, each attack is like paper/rock/scissors.

The community in my opinion is rather nice, I have been playing since closed beta and rarely have had any issues with people. I am also a highly social creature that often makes many enemies and friends, so far no enemies. I've been playing this for a year and only recently have gotten bored (I am total level 300+ waiting on the new continent to open up)

The graphics are solid in their style. Think back to old Jrpg's . Thats what you get with Mabi of course with updated 3d . All in all a great game full of customization options and if you are willing to pay about 7.50 for a rebirth you can level indefinately forever. See> Me "Raylan" Lvl 300.

The game can be run on almost any system able to run 3d games, works well with XP and Vista.

OS Windows 98 / ME / 2K/ XP Windows 98 / ME / 2K/ XP

CPU Intel Pentium3 800 Intel Pentium4 1.5GHz

RAM 256 M 512+ M

HDD 1 GB 2+ GB

VGA NVidia-Geforce2MX or

ATI Radeon 7000 or similar

DirectX 9.0c or later NVidia-Geforce4

ATI Radeon 9000 or similar

DirectX 9.0c or later

Sound N/A 16 bit sound card

Network Broadband Modem Broadband Modem

Megaten- 3/5

megaten.aeriagames.com/info/features

If you haven't tried this out I can't fathom why. It's a great game based off of the old devil summoner/persona series. It's true to the series and if you played the old games or even the new ones and happen to be a fan?

You'll get goose bumps meeting characters or hearing of characters from the series. See>Saints.

Like Mabinogi the combat is highly reactive. It relies on your actions. You have no class.

You heard me, no class. You can be anything your total skill points alot for.

Want to be a gunner/swordy? Feel free. You won't be as powerful as single choice, but you can do it.

The graphics are the standard Ps2 feel look. Which in my opinion is nice, since I prefer my games to look like games and not like something of a movie. The game can run on almost any low brow system .

It works well with vista or XP.

Can't find the system requirements but it's low, assuredly my old pc played it well and my decent lap top never faulters fps.