Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playing SWG agian

After being away a long time...pre NGE.   I have to say i am enjoying it.   Though alot has changed, Im still trying to figure out alot of things like how you add mods to weapons and armor, and why my houses state they are abanded even though the maintance is paid. Any info would be appreciated (SP). 

Hervor Lvl 80 BH

Ahaiz or hoewever its spelled.

Last known Guild Imperial Black Opps ( wonder what happend to those Guys)

Comments

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629
    Originally posted by hervor

After being away a long time...pre NGE.   I have to say i am enjoying it.   Though alot has changed, Im still trying to figure out alot of things like how you add mods to weapons and armor, and why my houses state they are abanded even though the maintance is paid. Any info would be appreciated (SP). 

Hervor Lvl 80 BH

Welcome back, Hervor!

Take a look at this feature on The Nuts and Bolts of Reverse Engineering for more info on adding modifiers to weapons, clothing and armour.

To remove the "Abandoned" flag from a structure you will need to ensure that your account is subscribed, maintenance stops the structures being destroyed but to avoid the Packup you will need an active sub (although there have been some rare instances where returning players have subscribed their account and the flag has not been removed, but the Developers are cleaning this up and all should be well for the 3rd of March when the packup starts).

The official Ahazi forum will have more information on Player Associations, Cities and the people playing SWG with you right now.

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

I too have retuned during the vet trial stripped 3 of my old accounts and resubbed 2 am really enjoying SWG again a lot has been done to that CF called the NGE and SWG albeit not the game I once loved is a game I enjoy and find myself playing it far more than I have any other MMO I have tried since Pre-CU.

• BafucinBafucin Member Posts: 276

Hervor Lvl 80 BH

Pay maintance and then wait for the server to restart. I think that will change your house status. My house changed after server maintance.

Mods, I have no idea.

Welcome back!

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    Originally posted by Bafucin

Hervor Lvl 80 BH

Pay maintance and then wait for the server to restart. I think that will change your house status. My house changed after server maintance.

Mods, I have no idea.

Welcome back!

i ended up having to speak to CSR to get the abandoned removed from my musty bunker.

Roll on purge :) might get a spot in my guilds city rather than just outside of it.

• VladjeVladje Member Posts: 2

Same here.

Started playing again after many years of absence and I really enjoying SWG at this moment. Rerolled a new toon on my old server (CL 69 atm, Eclipse, Tyroo Dex) and even found some old friends again. So if you're on Eclipse, gimme a shout :-)

• talismen351talismen351 Member Posts: 1,124

They said in some notes that the 'Abandon' thing was gonna be looked into. Payin the rent n waiting for server restart don't always do it. I went so far as to destroy my old house n bought a new one...it stayed ok for a couple days then after server restart went back to 'abandon'.

I usually find myself resubbing for a bit after the free trials. So donno if I will stick around long, but currently, it has more to do than most other MMOs out right now.