Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

returning player

KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322

I just recently decided to re-sub to SWG after the recent vet trial.  I decided to re-roll since it has been such a long time and so much has changed, the server I chose is Starstrider.  I work swing shift and this was the most populated server during my peak play time.

I'm pretty much looking for any helpful guilds or people to help answer questions.  No, I'm not looking for handouts just want some helpful advice as I learn the game, and maybe even make a friend to level with

In game my name is Alorriel.  Thanks in advance, and I hope to see some of you ingame ^^

Comments

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629
    Originally posted by Kilrane

I just recently decided to re-sub to SWG after the recent vet trial.  I decided to re-roll since it has been such a long time and so much has changed, the server I chose is Starstrider.  I work swing shift and this was the most populated server during my peak play time.
    I'm pretty much looking for any helpful guilds or people to help answer questions.  No, I'm not looking for handouts just want some helpful advice as I learn the game, and maybe even make a friend to level with
    In game my name is Alorriel.  Thanks in advance, and I hope to see some of you ingame ^^

Welcome back, Kilrane!

Why not head over to the official Starsider forum where you can hook up with other Starsider players, check out the available Starsider guilds and cites that you can join while making new friends and generally chatting.

Feel free to make a post there introducing yourself as you have done here.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• ValeranValeran Member Posts: 925
    Originally posted by BadgerSmaker

Welcome back, Kilrane!

Why not head over to the official Starsider forum where you can hook up with other Starsider players, check out the available Starsider guilds and cites that you can join while making new friends and generally chatting.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Also don't forget to checkout the Starsider lag

Act now and get this free for participating in the newest Star Wars holiday treat.

--------
    Ten Golden Rules Of Videogame Fanboyism

"SOE has probably united more gamers in hatred than Blizzard has subs"...daelnor

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322

Welcome back, Kilrane!

Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks for the reply.  I have already posted on the offical starsider forums, tho I was not aware of the list of guilds there.  Thats very helpful.

As for the troll and his lag, I have yet to experience it and even if so it can't be nearly as bad as what I was experiencing in WOW (I was on alleria, two top US guilds left that server due to such horrible lag).

• ValeranValeran Member Posts: 925

Welcome back, Kilrane!

Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks for the reply.  I have already posted on the offical starsider forums, tho I was not aware of the list of guilds there.  Thats very helpful.

As for the troll and his lag, I have yet to experience it and even if so it can't be nearly as bad as what I was experiencing in WOW (I was on alleria, two top US guilds left that server due to such horrible lag).

Be sure to look up ummax.  She doesn't think there is any lag either.

--------
    Ten Golden Rules Of Videogame Fanboyism

"SOE has probably united more gamers in hatred than Blizzard has subs"...daelnor