Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dehydrated Squirrel Meat...it's what's for dinner...

www.internet-grocer.net/squirrel.htm

These little beauties are raised on a certified organic farm in Tennessee, are carefully eviscerated and skinned (choose from bone-in, the more expensive bone-out, or from the deluxe squirrel filet) and they're certified rabies-free by the FDA. (Since this is such a new product, FDA inspectors are onsite constantly and they inspect the meat much more closely than beef or pork.) Each carcass is inspected twice by line workers to be sure it is hair-free.

Comments

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by BushMonkey

These little beauties are raised on a certified organic farm in Tennessee, are carefully eviscerated and skinned (choose from bone-in, the more expensive bone-out, or from the deluxe squirrel filet) and they're certified rabies-free by the FDA. (Since this is such a new product, FDA inspectors are onsite constantly and they inspect the meat much more closely than beef or pork.) Each carcass is inspected twice by line workers to be sure it is hair-free.

If I want to eat squirrel, I just go blast a few and cook em up.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562
    Originally posted by pyrofreak

Originally posted by BushMonkey

If I want to eat squirrel, I just go blast a few and cook em up.

Yup. Kinda bland though. I prefer rabbit if we are gonna go down that road.

Gimme venison or wild turkey anyday over all that stuff.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Orderd 2 pounds to give it a go :P

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams