Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needed things

WildCardzWildCardz Member Posts: 43

First off I noticed when I follow the listed link to Cabal's web page I find no forums link on their page to post comments on. ( Still under construction? )

In recent days the game has suffered several set backs due to some glitch's. The agent shop ( auction house ) went down on several servers. This issue was resolved after a week. Currently there is an issue with the chat system, with no guild chat, no whisper, and no buddy list. These issues have plagued the game for well over two weeks, and  the game is starting to loose it's appeal to many players.

I have played this game for some time now and I really like it. The game has great graphics and the game play is interesting. It is sad to see the dev's struggle with the bugs that currently plague Cabal, when they could be creating new content. I sincerely hope these issues are resolved soon. This is a good game and I would hate to see it discontinued due to loss of players. Please do not let my critique of this game dissuade anyone from Trying this game, after all glitch's are often short lived and this might become an oppertunity for a gamer to get leveled up faster due to fewer people compeating for the same resources.