Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Wait for GW2

metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

I loved GW when I played it.

I wish we had more info on GW2.

It's  one of the only f2p (no monthly fee) games i'm looking forward to.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

Comments

• TekaelonTekaelon Member UncommonPosts: 604

I made a similar post a few weeks back. I too am looking forward to GW2. Not just because it's a quality F2P game but also because it's a break away from the norm in the online gaming world. Unique skill sets, world and lore. Not one elf to be found anywhere.  I look forward to returning to both old and new aspects of the game.

To anyone reading this post from Anet. Please just give us a clue as to where you are developing the game.

• SoliTearSoliTear Member Posts: 46

The total silence around the development makes me uneasy.  Total silence can be "we have some major issues" or "we're too busy to share" or they are doing the "total silence during development"  Either way, it just makes me nervious.  There were so many issues that came up because of design desicions, it makes me wonder if they have a "design problem" that is taking all their effort to fix.

I too am interested in GW2 since I really enjoyed GW.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

Total silence means excellent marketing. They created a load of hype at once about the sequel, now they're keeping mum and will most likely release a ton of new info close to release to escalate hype again.