Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Facelift

Z-RoZ-Ro Member Posts: 16

So FOM is back and better than ever, I for one am really excited. This time every single aspect of the game will be player run, can't wait to testthose waters. The forums have been pretty active, I can only imagine the number of hits its gotten lately, I find myself having to check on it several times a day because things happen so fast.

Hype:

So what do you think? I've read the updates and stuff, browsed the forums, overall, hype is through the roof. Looks like alot of the diehard players have come back and are ready to put this game on the map. Apparently everything is being redone, from graphics to overall gameplay, though the heartbeat of the game will be the players. That's my understanding at least, so have at it, what's yours?

Comments

• Kaze919Kaze919 Member Posts: 4

fom will be even more brilliant than ever it is just an amazing game with so much potential I really hope more people discover it.

• ScreenSaverScreenSaver Member Posts: 2

I think this calls for a poll!

• Trojan001Trojan001 Member Posts: 3

Hopefully things are much more successful this time around, as compared to the letdown everyone got when Rebirth failed. FoM for life.

• Z-RoZ-Ro Member Posts: 16

true.

FOM is da shit.

• RekhytRekhyt Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by Z-Ro

true.
    FOM is da shit.

Another great comment by the most brilliant person on the internet.

• DMFD-MinisteDMFD-Ministe Member Posts: 4

<3 FOM

• StormakovStormakov Member UncommonPosts: 200

Amazing player driven world held back by incompetent game mechanics.

Maybe the new release will have fixed some of those things that made playing this game completely unbearable.

• neXeonJesteRneXeonJesteR Member Posts: 6

There is a number of great changes that will help continue the advancement of this game. If you haven't already, you should check out the Development Updates section of forum.fomportal.com and see what changes have been done thus far.

neXeon Technologies
    www.nexeontech.com

• RekhytRekhyt Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by neXeonJesteR

There is a number of great changes that will help continue the advancement of this game. If you haven't already, you should check out the Development Updates section of forum.fomportal.com and see what changes have been done thus far.

Yes, Marko is making changes, but I don't see you changing a thing. Stop the DDoS attacks, and you might want to stop calling viraL to do your dirty work.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Very exciting stuff.  I played this a long time ago in beta and had a blast.  It it wasn't for school I would have kept playing.  Very much looking forward to playing this again.  It is one of the best MMO systems I have ever experienced.

• DeathwyrmDeathwyrm Member Posts: 17

CB is just around the corner, and with that will come OB and the game we all know and love.  We are getting alot of old players returning and new players joining.

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Screen shots of said facelift?

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• ShreddiShreddi Member UncommonPosts: 320
    Originally posted by Rekhyt

Originally posted by Z-Ro

true.
    FOM is da shit.

Another great comment by the most brilliant person on the internet.

FOM is da kiler f'n shit man.   haha.  Anyone here play the closed beta yet?  I did like the game but no population at the time.  When others did show up I had never experienced the excitement in any other mmo.  Chased thru buildings escaping players that where armed bigtime made for some cool chase scenes.  I really hope this game sticks.  People who want to get it populated might wanna mention it to the Tabula Rasa community now looking for something like this to replace their favorite game shut down a couple days ago.   Please let them know.  I am.   Thanks.

This post is intentionally written as to not make any sense what so ever. Thank You Very Much.

• BullyMclaneBullyMclane Member Posts: 1

I must admit... FOM is getting a good start.. but the higher you get your hopes up.. the farther its gonna crash when you realise there are some stupid ideas in FOM that will hamper the game play. 

I am content with knowing that the original FOM is in the past.. hopefully this new FOM will be entertaining in it's own way. But I know for sure that the old FOM is gone. 

• Echelon458Echelon458 Member Posts: 3

I personally cannot wait for it to return. They have thought everything through this time, and are I believe that they are going to splash out on advertising this time round :D

Its gonna be awesome :D