Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Casual Role play Free 2 play mmo if possible

Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Any free 2 play mmorpgs with a big role playing community. If possible and EVEN better if  they are mini MMOs like Guild wars or Something like Monster hunter, A game where you can play quite casual and has a lot of role players.

Comments

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728

Well prfect world might be a match, It has all the normal things in mmos..... : mounts,quests,Etc.....

+really good graphics and environment, additionally they have spacial jump quests that are quit intersting.

the people are great, you just have to stick awhile until you find some freinds 

www.perfectworld.com <<<<<<<<<  the site

and here is a pic>>

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• kengiczarkengiczar Member Posts: 95

Holy crap I want that sword..of course it wouldn't glow in real life..but....my eyes are drueling as I see it. Or is that crying?  Who knows ..

• JonathanQ917JonathanQ917 Member Posts: 8

Does Perfect World let you cuztomize graphics settings? like resolution adn texture etc? I know alto of free MMO's do not