Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FutureFighter Beta

OK. I'm making this game called FutureFighter, and now I want people to test it. Even as I'm typing new maps are being added. You can download the beta at www.futurefighter.co.nr and then please give feedback by either using PM or saying here. Please test it!

The year is 3131, and a strange red beam was seen above Parallel Earth. Then, the ground shook. A ship crashed in the Frost Forest. A passer-by, known as Seth checked the site, and found some monsters. They attacked on sight. When he got to Summertown, he talked to Volt Industries and they found out the monsters were an alien race, the Kimicon. So they sent through time and space a cry for help. Now, you the hero must go to Parallel Earth, stop the Kimicon and get back home!

Comments

• soulreversoulrever Member Posts: 5

wtf Oo

• TopBananaTopBanana Member Posts: 4

OK. I'll make this simple. - I make game, want people to test game.

• gan3fgan3f Member UncommonPosts: 274

I don't want to test your keylogger.

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

No thanks not my style of gameplay, gave up on basic 2d games a long time ago, but others here might try it for you and for them I will leave an active link to the game!

http://www.futurefighter.co.nr/

good luck with your game TopBanana!

Cheers for the encouragenment redcap036. And gan3f, don't post a comment like that, it wastes my time.

• soulreversoulrever Member Posts: 5

You want some serious feedback ?

1. Your website is unusable and terribly ugly

2. Your game is unable to find its own dll's (vista)

Please get some webdesign skills and come back when your game has evolved a bit

1. For the website, even I agree.

2. I think I know what's wrong with the files. Go to www.freemmorpgmaker.com (Eclipse) and download then run the Library Files. That should fix it.