Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wtf? This game dead or sumtin?

I recently tried to play this game again so i went to the official page (the one posted up here) so i registered and stuff and then downloaded by utorrent,finished,i opened up checked for patches and went as far as to the login screen smoothly,when i reach the login screen i put up the username and password and it said "Wrong Username or Password,Verify for errors" or something...

Anyway,the point is,it assumed that the account didnt exist,no matter how many times i put the user and pass,it said wrong pass and user,and it wasnt wrong,because i wrote down the account info and put it there,well i gave up then what the heck,i tried downloading by the other method (directly) and same problem,i tried registering and logging in with diff accounts but it doesnt work...is it dead or something? if it aint,can somebody tell me what to do to login again? i have a little suspicion that the game is dead so the account creations only work for myth war II,but i want to play this one,the original,can anyone help?

If you lol at this,your sense of humor has gotta be on the ground O_o

Comments

• TragenshavTragenshav Member Posts: 8

Dead, and gone my friend. IGG shut down the server for it. I'm in the process of trying to get my character transfered to MW2 but it's not happening fast. For any MMORPG mod that might read this you can remove Myth War Online from your list of games.

Sad part is they never finished the game. It still had Mage country that was never opened and the 2nd reborn. As a minor peace offering they have the 2nd reborn system open in MW2 but it really sucks that they killed this game.

Reality TV, no winners or Loosers, just inane crap that kills brain cells.