Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planning on getting a full back tattoo and need your help

2»

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by deviliscious

Tattoos are soo nasty . I saw this old guy with one it had gotten all deformed and was soo gross... I decided right then and there I could never sleep with a guy with a nasty tattoo yuck. Everytime I see one i think about that guy lmao! can;t get the pic out of my head.  I don;t see why people think they have to decorate themselves to the extreme. We aren't Christmas trees! I think the human body is a natural work of art in itself, all we do by adding to it is destroying it and making it tacky.  Tattoos are just as bad as wearing too much makeup or jewelry it just takes away from natural beauty.

I agree with you.  Not a big fan of tattoos.

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

Tattoos are soo nasty . I saw this old guy with one it had gotten all deformed and was soo gross... I decided right then and there I could never sleep with a guy with a nasty tattoo yuck. Everytime I see one i think about that guy lmao! can;t get the pic out of my head.  I don;t see why people think they have to decorate themselves to the extreme. We aren't Christmas trees! I think the human body is a natural work of art in itself, all we do by adding to it is destroying it and making it tacky.  Tattoos are just as bad as wearing too much makeup or jewelry it just takes away from natural beauty.

Dittos. Nobody's branding this boy.

Coolest tatoo I ever saw though was a dude that had the first amendment, written in that old style, around his bicep. I thought that was pretty sweet.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by Fishermage

Dittos. Nobody's branding this boy.

Coolest tatoo I ever saw though was a dude that had the first amendment, written in that old style, around his bicep. I thought that was pretty sweet.

I said this on an earlier post, so I apologize if I sound repetitive (or sound like I'm bragging ), but as much as I dislike tattoos, I did go out with a woman who had two tattoos.  One I just hated.  It was a dark colored flower on her leg.  It did not go with her skin tone at all and looked ugly imo.  But the second one was a cross on her lower back.  It was a lighter tone and blended in with her skin much better.  It was a small cross, not too large.  I have to admit, I did kind of like that one.

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

It will look cool, trust me..

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

I said this on an earlier post, so I apologize if I sound repetitive (or sound like I'm bragging ), but as much as I dislike tattoos, I did go out with a woman who had two tattoos.  One I just hated.  It was a dark colored flower on her leg.  It did not go with her skin tone at all and looked ugly imo.  But the second one was a cross on her lower back.  It was a lighter tone and blended in with her skin much better.  It was a small cross, not too large.  I have to admit, I did kind of like that one.

yeah, some tramp stamps (tattoos on the lower backs of girls) are nice.  Im not that into 'em though, I like the back of a chick, if you catch what im throwin.  On girls, i like tattoos on the upper part of the foot, perhaps wrists and anckles, and under the arm on the side of the rib cage.  nothing too big and flashy, but something elegant for a woman.  

I just got my frist tattoo last week,  its not finished yet, but I got some vines up the left side of my chest, onto my shoulder and a little on my arm.  I love it, its sweet and I've got not one bad compliment.  Once my phone charges, perhaps i'll upload a picture?

picture

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."