Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

System Requirements for Aion?..

mstrsrevatimstrsrevati Member UncommonPosts: 100

Hey all,

Usually it's pretty easy to find out the system requirements for a game.  I've searched the forums here using the search tool and got no relivent threads.  I then went to the source and checked the "Offical" Aion site and NCsoft themselves and checked their FAQ's and help areas, and again no mention of requirements. 

This game is one that I really want to play when it does come out so I'm needing to know if I should bother getting all excited or move on. 

Can anyone answer this for me? Any info is appreciated, thanks

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I got this from there web site:

Min:  P4 2.8 / AMD 2800,  1GB Ram,  Nvida 6600 / Radeon x1550 , Win XP

Rec: Pentium dual core / AMD 64x2,  2GB Ram,  Nvidia 7600 / Radeon x2600,  Win XP / Vista.

Link:    aion.plaync.co.kr/pds/

This is what i'm running the game on via korea: E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, Win XP Everything max except AA is 2X and bloom is off.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• mstrsrevatimstrsrevati Member UncommonPosts: 100

Thanks for the info, Stayontarget.  Guess I need to start saving some cash because my computer is too old lol. 

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I would say a 7950GT or an 8xxx will be fine with limits to settings in high pop area's. 2 GB's of ram is a must now days, any Intel or AMD duel core will work. (I have not tried a single core on this game)

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

Pentium IV 3 GHz and a 5800 runs the game on low settings.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Originally posted by mstrsrevati

Hey all,

Totally off topic, but which game is your avatar from is that SWG?

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• mstrsrevatimstrsrevati Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Originally posted by Cynthe

Hey all,

Hey Cynthe,

Yes that's my character from SWG days...I still use her because she was and always will be my favorite character in any game I've played.  Good eye ya got there

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Originally posted by Cynthe

Hey all,

Hey Cynthe,

Yes that's my character from SWG days...I still use her because she was and always will be my favorite character in any game I've played.  Good eye ya got there

She's lovely!! Makes me want to play SWG... ^_^

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)