Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One does not simply walk into mordor

BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

No!

Bad!

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Perhaps not, but you can always

RIDE IN ON BEARS!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

No But if you want to you can take a Boat...

Wait this might be bad :P

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by Illius

Perhaps not, but you can always

RIDE IN ON BEARS!

It's Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs.  There is evil there that does not sleep.  The Great Eye is ever watchful.  It is a barren wasteland riddled with fire and ash and dust.  The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.  Not with 10,000 men, err bears, could you do this.  It is folly.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

• silkakcsilkakc Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by Jackcolt

LMAO!! That was unexpected and funny!!

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Zindaihas
    It's Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs.  There is evil there that does not sleep.  The Great Eye is ever watchful.  It is a barren wasteland riddled with fire and ash and dust.  The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.  Not with 10,000 men, err bears, could you do this.  It is folly.

What if we were to perhaps repaint the "Black Gate" into something a bit more cheerful and happy like maybe Sunshine Yellow?  Or Aquamarine?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

please, I've already been there 10 times over... Its not all that its made out to be..

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

So take that!

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Now with 57.3% more flames!