Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zombies Ahead!!!

EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Hackers Crack Into Texas Road Sign, Warn of Zombies Ahead

Linkie

I Love Texas :P

Anyone else have storrys like this in your neck of the woods?

Edit: WTH? we dont have a Zombie Smillie???

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
—Samuel Adams

Comments

• notfeelingnotfeeling Member Posts: 3

LOL that was pretty good.. i wonder how they did that..

i wanna learn! then do it on our place and put my name on it...  "joey was here"

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

lol, "Laadadee ladadoo, OMG ZOMBIES AHEAD!!!" *turns around* "phew, thank God for that sign"

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• HazmalHazmal Member CommonPosts: 1,013
    Originally posted by notfeeling

LOL that was pretty good.. i wonder how they did that..
    i wanna learn! then do it on our place and put my name on it...  "joey was here"

If they did it like the article aluded to, I wouldn't attribute a lot of skill to it since all you needed to know was a default password which is usually very generic.  If the sign is meant to be set up by road crews then I'm sure it is very easy to manipulate.  I doubt they have a sign technician out there.

It is still pretty funny though.

------------------
    Originally posted by javac

well i'm 35 and have a PhD in science, and then 10 years experience in bioinformatics... you?
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/218865/page/8

• CrumpyCrumpy Member Posts: 61

No really there were zombies ahead..