Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playing the trial, Kinda fun

2»

Comments

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562
    Originally posted by Gutboy

I am not bitter at all, what I do dislike is mis-information being treated as fact on these forums. If anyone thinks for a second that ANYTHING SOE does to SWG does not have to have the full approval of LEC you have to be kidding me.

Why are you spreading mis-information yourself then? You are grossly mischaracterizing what people are saying here.

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

Im thinking of playing it for a few months till Aion comes out but before i dedicate my time to this game i want to know what is there to do in this game, so far iv just been doing missions and what not but what other stuff is there to do, crafting?yes but not very worthwhile as swg is mostly loot orientated now best use for trader is still to sell of loot pvp?only after u max lvl and do the instance grind and collection grind if u ever want to win if not u are at a severe disantvantage housing?u can also decorated a pob as well as house boss? dungeons?there are a bundle of group only instances that are required if u want to pvp

ectect

also what is a good server to play one..i just started on the one they recomended me,..some EU one :p farstar still has an ok pop but not very rp

mostly high lvl content involves grinding of one form or another and a large number are group only so as long as u can get a good group and don't bug u should be ok