Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with the World of Kong Fu Gift Key Giveaway

LustsLusts Member UncommonPosts: 196

Hi. I recently got a gift key for World of Kong Fu about a day ago, I entered the key on my account, clicked the right server, right realm, and right character. And after I clicked send, I waited about 30 minutes, logged into game. And I didn't recieve any of the items that were mentioned for in the Gift Key.

So, I contacted a GM in game about it and they couldn't figure it out. So I asked my friend who signed up on the website to get me a key with his account since he doesn't play World of Kong Fu just to see it there was a problem with my key. So I entered his key, sent it to my character, waited 30 minutes to make sure I gave it time to transfer, and I logged in. I still didn't recieve anything.

So could someone here help me figure out why the gift key's aren't working? That'd me much appreciated. Thanks : )

(P.S. Don't mind the bottom text. I have a macro that automatically puts it there everything I submit a post on any forum)

-Lusts; MMOsite Community Member and Moderator

MMOsite.com Forum & Website

Comments

• ryosukkeryosukke Member Posts: 2

I DON'T THINK ANY ADMINS LOOK AT THIS FOURM OR MAYBE LOOK AT IT BUT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. I POSTED SAME PROBLEM ON THIS FOURM AND I HAVE GOTTEN NO RESPONSE EITHER