Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAHAHA Chicago!!!

EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Linkie

CHICAGO — A 14-year-old aspiring police officer donned a uniform, walked into a Chicago police station and managed to get an assignment — patroling in a squad car for five hours before he was detected, police said Sunday.

LOL wtf :P

The Zits not give him away?

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
—Samuel Adams

Comments

• declaredemerdeclaredemer Member Posts: 2,698

I tried to warn you all about Chicago, Cook County, and Illinois.

Look at my post history, if you want to; my warning is there somewhere about "where Obama comes from."

I honestly feel as if I did my part.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I think they have found a very qualified future candidate.  He can go far in the Chicago Police Force.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

1st kid : "Hey, Billy. I faked my report card and my mom didn't notice. How about you?"

2nd: "Well, I went to the police station and........"

This kid just got rep.

Edit: sad thing is, now that he's been charged for impersonating an officer, he'll never be a real one.

• GazenthiaGazenthia Member Posts: 1,186

I very seriously doubt that anything will come of those charges, which are a huge joke IMO. He will get to be a cop if he still wants to be one later, I'd bet money on it. And you just know they were fully aware that it was a kid, they probably already knew him through programs and other things- another reason why those charges will drop.

This was probably just a treat for him, and it ended before he could actually get hurt.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/12/13/

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Gazenthia

I very seriously doubt that anything will come of those charges, which are a huge joke IMO. He will get to be a cop if he still wants to be one later, I'd bet money on it. And you just know they were fully aware that it was a kid, they probably already knew him through programs and other things- another reason why those charges will drop.

This was probably just a treat for him, and it ended before he could actually get hurt.

If it was just a "treat" for him, then

1. it wouldn't be newsworthy.

2. The cops wouldn't have said they didn't realize who/what he was.

3. There would never have been charges in the first place.

And no, he will never be a cop. There is no way to drop those charges, since he did in fact impersonate an officer and the D.A. would lose his job if it was found out he let the charges drop.

Just think if there had been a real incident where there were criminals and guns. Not only did that kid put himself at risk, he jepordized the safety of the other officer he was riding with.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Zorvan

Edit: sad thing is, now that he's been charged for impersonating an officer, he'll never be a real one.

Isn't that what the whole Chicago PD does? Impersonate them? 

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Welcome to Chicago.. Now respect my Athoriti.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams