Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A quick question to all.

Ok, When Lord of the rings first came out, I bought the game played it for a few weeks, got sidetracked and wasn't able to play it or any other games, I heard that lord of the rings has a new expansion pack "Mine of Moria" so my question here is.

Do I really need to buy the expansion pack every at a low level? Or could I play the game and get the expansion later on?

If I need the expansion what help would I gain from it? At such a low level, As I will be starting from scratch again?

If these questions could be answer, I would be greatful, Thank you.

Comments

• MangoStarMangoStar Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Alewis

Ok, When Lord of the rings first came out, I bought the game played it for a few weeks, got sidetracked and wasn't able to play it or any other games, I heard that lord of the rings has a new expansion pack "Mine of Moria" so my question here is.
    Do I really need to buy the expansion pack every at a low level? Or could I play the game and get the expansion later on?
    If I need the expansion what help would I gain from it? At such a low level, As I will be starting from scratch again?

If these questions could be answer, I would be greatful, Thank you.

well i played LotRO for about 2 months, it got boring for me. But if you go to your local gamestop, or anywhere else that might sell MMOs you can buy the expansion, and the core game comes with it and its only 40 dollars, but if im right you wont need the x-pac till level 50 but i thought it was a good deal to buy both the expansion and core game.    hope this helps

PC Specs:
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 2.6GH
    DDR2 Ram: 2G
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT 512MB

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

You dont need expansion.

But if you have it - they added two new classes

Warden (excelent) and Rune Keeper.