Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Broadcast of AION Online. (OFFLINE) :|

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Hello everybody, I just want to inform you that if anybody is interested in AION that me and my friend will be doing a live broadcast of the MMORPG starting on the 26th of January from the Chinese Open Beta servers. We will also produce videos and screenshots and answer any questions you may have. We will be learning what’s going on in this game and having some fun on the side.

We have a Network on Justin.tv called The AION Network and our channels Ryogen and ItsJay are the main channels you should look out for. Please keep updated on our channel and if you have videos to share, screenshots or interested in our work, please join us as well.

Here are the links again:

The AION Network (Network Site)

ItsJay (Channel)

Ryogen (Channel) (Extra Channel = Mogulus)

EDIT

UPDATED: Yeah time has passed so April 8th is the time of broadcast and I'm currently retesting my streams and trying to get this black screen thing out of the way, (I might just have it windowed). Also if anybody you know plans on streaming Aion or anything, please direct them to joining the Justin.tv AION Network, because I want to collect all Chinese Beta streamers to one Network so people always know to spot where to find numerious streams. Thanks guys.

UPDATED: Hey guys I added a new stream at Mogulus so you can watch me there too. I will be switching from justin.tv and mogulus from time to time or I might run both too. Just keep an eye out.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

thanks riki, great idea.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Originally posted by tvalentine

thanks riki, great idea.

No problem I really want to get this out and give you guys more visual content and videos. No filters, no editing, game music and sound included. Get a real experience.

|

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Nice job mate. Will be watching.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Nicely done. I for one, will watch your broadcast ! Keep it up! :P

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

good stuff will definately be tuning in since I havent managed to get my hands on a much coveted chinese ob key as yet.

• Strange87Strange87 Member Posts: 7

great idea, I'll be watching!

Wow don't know if there is gonna be an open beta. It's 10:04pm in China I think. Gah are they still steering people off? No update on the website and that might mean they are still in Closed Beta?

|

• j0nb0yj0nb0y Member Posts: 29

The OB test isnt starting today theres been no news or announcements. Surely if you have a key you know that?

• Strange87Strange87 Member Posts: 7

darn, was looking forward to having something to do in the 5 hours between my classes

• judex99judex99 Member UncommonPosts: 392

they are giving CB keys now and they will in Feb. also, so no open beta i guess, at least in a month more.

Well we will have to put the project on hold, if that's the case. I think those mini games to beta are very silly in my opinion.

|

UPDATED: Yeah time has passed so April 8th is the time of broadcast and I'm currently retesting my streams and trying to get this black screen thing out of the way, (I might just have it windowed). Also if anybody you know plans on streaming Aion or anything, please direct them to joining the Justin.tv AION Network, because I want to collect all Chinese Beta streamers to one Network so people always know to spot where to find numerous streams. Thanks guys.

|

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

UPDATED: Yeah time has passed so April 8th is the time of broadcast and I'm currently retesting my streams and trying to get this black screen thing out of the way, (I might just have it windowed). Also if anybody you know plans on streaming Aion or anything, please direct them to joining the Justin.tv AION Network, because I want to collect all Chinese Beta streamers to one Network so people always know to spot where to find numerous streams. Thanks guys.

Rikimaru, Did you play in the CB and if so are you going to play on that server ?  I'm gonna be doing the OB and I don't want to jump on the server that has the CB players on it. (don't feel like having players 20 lvls higher than me right off the bat, So I will roll a char on a new server).  PM me if you want to roll together on the same server.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586

Ya'll think Chinese Test is a better play than Korean?

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • farnanfarnan Member Posts: 6

at least there is not  ip limited so u don't need to buy the porxy and the fee is more cheap

UPDATED: Hey guys I added a new stream at Mogulus so you can watch me there too. I will be switching from justin.tv and mogulus from time to time or I might run both too. Just keep an eye out.

|

• chopstix906chopstix906 Member Posts: 60

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    Hello everybody, I just want to inform you that if anybody is interested in AION that me and my friend will be doing a live broadcast of the MMORPG starting on the 26th of January from the Chinese Open Beta servers. We will also produce videos and screenshots and answer any questions you may have. We will be learning what’s going on in this game and having some fun on the side.
    We have a Network on Justin.tv called The AION Network and our channels Ryogen and ItsJay are the main channels you should look out for. Please keep updated on our channel and if you have videos to share, screenshots or interested in our work, please join us as well.

Here are the links again:
    The AION Network (Network Site)
    ItsJay (Channel)
    Ryogen (Channel) (Extra Channel = Mogulus)

EDIT
    UPDATED: Yeah time has passed so April 8th is the time of broadcast and I'm currently retesting my streams and trying to get this black screen thing out of the way, (I might just have it windowed). Also if anybody you know plans on streaming Aion or anything, please direct them to joining the Justin.tv AION Network, because I want to collect all Chinese Beta streamers to one Network so people always know to spot where to find numerious streams. Thanks guys.UPDATED: Hey guys I added a new stream at Mogulus so you can watch me there too. I will be switching from justin.tv and mogulus from time to time or I might run both too. Just keep an eye out.

I LOVE YOU

±MeDiC±

Aion will be opening in china today. They have set up 4 region's with about 10 servers per region and a new region will open just after opening day. (about 50 servers for opening day, more will be added if needed).

In less than 10 minutes if the serves up i'll start the first stream on Mogulus.

|

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Oh snap you playing the Aion OB as well, Riki.  What server you going to be on?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

I been having difficultes man. I keep getting an error as i visit the servers. I'm trying to go to. Region ???? <-second on list. Server ??? (clock tower)

|

Originally posted by Roin

My Elyos server is the one on the top, and Asom's server is the one below that (Region 2). same as Riki

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Originally posted by stayontarget

Originally posted by Roin

My Elyos server is the one on the top, and Asom's server is the one below that (Region 2). same as Riki

I need to try to remember what server I'm on lol.  I just left it in Korean locale since I still play MHF from time to time.  I hit 10 earlier this morning on my Sorcerer (Elyos) today.  Flying is actually fun, I wasn't in all honesty expecting much out of the flying.  Probably roll an Asom either today or tomorrow.  I'll track you down if I do.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

Flying get's a hell of a lot better at higher lvls (lvl30 and up). save your  in-game gold for the lvl30 wings and you will see (they cost around 960k)

Cant wait to get my wings. 2 more lvles to go.

|