Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HolyBeast Offline...!

mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

They really f***ing screwed this up, is the company hosting this trying to be Game 'n Game...even though we were chosen to be closed beta testers the majority of us cannot play until we get an email with a 'confirmation link'; and that doesn't seem to be happening until the 27th. This is complete and utter BS, and I -- and others -- hope this game falls flat on its face for their 'great service'.

--
Michael

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

Someone obviously fails to get the irony of my post...this is what I am talking about:

Everyone who applied to get into the beta without a key is able to play today...those of us who registered with a key cannot play until the 27th when we are supposed to get confirmation emails to click on a link to confirm our accounts.

--
    Michael

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

Originally posted by mlauzon
    Someone obviously fails to get the irony of my post...this is what I am talking about:Everyone who applied to get into the beta without a key is able to play today...those of us who registered with a key cannot play until the 27th when we are supposed to get confirmation emails to click on a link to confirm our accounts.

Yea,that is kinda lame, but you should wait too find out exactly who screwed up before flaming a game that might be right on.

• GorakkhGorakkh Member Posts: 694

Yeah it sucks and I was looking forward to playing this weekend.

• LougarouLougarou Member Posts: 278

Don't bother with HBO. Just wait for Ether Saga Online (closed beta on February 10). Similar features and style (chibi anime, pet based, beast transformation, chinese element system etc...) with much better graphics and more content.

eso.perfectworld.com/

Originally posted by Lougarou
    Don't bother with HBO. Just wait for Ether Saga Online (closed beta on February 10). Similar features and style (chibi anime, pet based, beast transformation, chinese element system etc...) with much better graphics and more content.
    eso.perfectworld.com/

I've already pre-registered for that one as well, and I am willing to give all MMORPGs a try as long as they interest me; if they don't then I don't bother trying them....

--
    Michael

• GorakkhGorakkh Member Posts: 694
    Originally posted by Lougarou

eso.perfectworld.com/

I think I`ll stick with HBO. ESO is from the makers of PW and I thought PW was not a good game at all.

Originally posted by NeverLand7
    Originally posted by Lougarou Don't bother with HBO. Just wait for Ether Saga Online (closed beta on February 10). Similar features and style (chibi anime, pet based, beast transformation, chinese element system etc...) with much better graphics and more content.
    eso.perfectworld.com/

I think I`ll stick with HBO. ESO is from the makers of PW and I thought PW was not a good game at all.

The problem I had with PW, is that there were just to many quests as soon as you enter the main town...and some of the quests that there was even though you could accept them required a much higher level to do; they need to fix that and other things within the game.

--
    Michael

• Shard101Shard101 Member Posts: 479

Just another clone of another clone of some cartoony asian mmo with a item mall!

I can't see why folks flock to this crap.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by Shard101

Just another clone of another clone of some cartoony asian mmo with a item mall!

I can't see why folks flock to this crap.

They do it just to aggrivate people like you and piss them off.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson