Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After installing TBC

Yo,

I just installed TBC with its patching and stuff I saw it was isntalling into my comp (<- at the installing part) some WotlK particles, like IceCrow Clouds, etc..

Then I got TBC fully downloaded, I wanna check the log in screen ( I havent got WotlK or any game time yet) and the log in screen was not TBC themed, it was WotlK themed ! With icy places and some dragon! So do I got the data for WotlK now or what on earth is happening? Is it mayby supposed to be WotlK themed even if not having WotlK or are they giving WotlKs for free? :D

Thanks,

Confused me

Comments

• BruwinBruwin Member UncommonPosts: 54

The client isn't different based on what your account level is at. Everyone's client has some of the WotLK data, and they all show the WotLK theme.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

You can now play WoTLK free for 10 days.  Just go to WoW's main website and sign up for the 10 day trial.  You'll get to play for 10 days and you won't have to download a thing.  After 10 days if you aren't ready to buy, no biggie you just won't be able to get to the WoTLK only stuff.  If you don't have a lvl 70 character (which you probably don't if you just got TBC) the only thing you'll be able to try out is the Death Knight though (if you have a lvl 55 or above).

• el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

The WotLK themed login screen was released with the major patch before Wrath was released.