Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the main site down along with the game?

I was wondering if the sites down along with the game. I havent been able to get on for a day or so now with no information. I open the launcher and it kinda flashes then says something about maitence and/or a virus. Wonder if others have played in the last day or so.

Comments

• tbiaslorintbiaslorin Member CommonPosts: 15

They patched for around 4.5 hours last night from I think 4:30 PST to add some content and remove the Christmas things.  There was another patch last night, but I'm not sure what time that happened.

When you open the start program, make sure you let it download the patch before hitting any buttons.  It took me about 20 minutes to download last night.

If you still have trouble let us know!

• Boosted3782Boosted3782 Member Posts: 8

I'm still not able to get on. I cant access the main page from my pc at home but did at another pc at a different house (got on the website). My patcher will just open and kinda flash but not show the main page and then time out and say it maintence or a virus scan program. I dont use any virus programs. Any ideas or just reinstall?

thanks

• Boosted3782Boosted3782 Member Posts: 8

Ok i got fed up and reinstalled the game but am still having the same issues. This started last night with me not able to get on. I was able to play the night before with nothing changing. I can use an ip hider and acces the site from my computer with no issues. So for some reason my pc or thier side is blocking my ip from it. I dunno what to do as I havent done anything to get an ip ban or cause an issue. Any ideas?

• tbiaslorintbiaslorin Member CommonPosts: 15

Hmm...that does sound like an IP ban (though I am no expert by any means).  I would open a support ticket through NDoors/Atlantica main site; definitely include your IP (can get using IPCONFIG in a command prompt; while there you might try to IPCONFIG /renew just in case) and ask if they have banned the IP or even the larger network it's attached to (ISP ban?).

Sorry, something definitely going on outside of my experience...anyone else?

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

i think you should try it again by now guys. its working for me so far... and the patch took me like the time as you guys did. i heard that the main site got hacked but the game had a maintenance and patch update only.^^

• mummagugmemummagugme Member Posts: 14

its working, if theres a server maintenance for the game, the site is not affected. isnt that right?

• gsp_rushgsp_rush Member Posts: 113

The site is different from the game. Mumma is right, when the servers are down, the website is still up. That is one proof that they are distinct from each other

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

also if the game is under maintenance you can go to the main site and there you will know if the maintenance is over.. haha people there are so much updated with the game and events..