Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resubscribing gets you the RoK all in one starter pack FREE

kiernkiern Member UncommonPosts: 428

I thought that I'd mention it since I didn't know that resubscribers got it. I knew that the free trial got the RoK starter kit free, but it didn't mention resubscribers. I resubbed and got nearly 6 hours worth of downloads which included all the expansions and adventure packs up to, and including, the RoK expansion, free.

You'll get:

Dessert of Flames™, Kingdom of Sky™, Echoes of Faydwer™ and Rise of Kunark™ expansion packs and The Bloodline Chronicles™, The Splitpaw Saga™ and The Fallen Dynasty™ adventure packs.

Comments

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

Before lvl 70 RoK gives you everything you need althought you do get a free mount with the latest expansion :)

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• kiernkiern Member UncommonPosts: 428

Yeah, for those that may have played it back when it first came out and didn't get any of the expansions, gettin all but the latest one for free is a great deal.  They can always get the TSO expansion later.

Btw, at what level can you actually use that mount that comes with TSO?

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by kiern

Btw, at what level can you actually use that mount that comes with TSO?

the mount only comes with the Retail box of TSO 

(not the download version)

* Available as a summoned pet from 1-19, after that, becomes a mount.

* Becomes a mount at level 20 - 20% run speed.

* Increase in run speed at level 40 - 30% run speed and armored appearance.

* Increase in run speed at level 60 - 45% run speed and increased armor appearance.

* Increase in run speed at level 80 - 52% run speed and increased armor appearance.

This item is 1 per character.

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

hold up your saying if i simply resub to EQ2 i'll get kunark for free? along with all those little adventure packs

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

I think the "Kunark credit" happened last summer during the Living Legacy promotion

- you can review your subscription details at the Station Account when you login  (without subscribing)

auth.station.sony.com/login

• kiernkiern Member UncommonPosts: 428
    Originally posted by reid424

hold up your saying if i simply resub to EQ2 i'll get kunark for free? along with all those little adventure packs

Well, I didn't have to do anything special.  All I did was resubscribe and I got over 6 hours worth of updates. I also had access to the newer races. When I checked my subscription details I had entitlements for all the expansions, except the last one.

As Nadia pointed out, it may have been do to a promotional thing from last year, so it may depend on when you canceled your account and when they ran the promotion. I have been away for a long time.  It may also have been something that they did when they started giving the expansions free to the trial users that subscribed. After all, I'm sure that returning players are just as valuable as new ones,  so why shouldn't they both get the same deal. If you want to be sure you can follow her link and check the details for your EQ2 account it should show the entitlements for the different expansions and adventure packs.