Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking toward GW2

2»

Comments

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by Ionselon

Originally posted by Lydon

In conclusion, I find that the concept was excellent and the implementation just as good. The developers dared to be different and it payed off big time. I think too many people are attacking the game for not being "normal," which totally defeats the object of the game's existence.

They got their fair share of my gaming dollars.  I have 3 accounts with all the expansions; 1 for myself and 1 each for my 2 grandsons.  We do have fun playing together.

Including two ex gf'sand a tight friend that was a bit of a leech...  I've spent well over £600 on GW

imageimage

• bobericboberic Member Posts: 97

I too am excited about this game. the whole idea of a fifth and sixth dimension being added to the game(allowing for jumping and swiming) is WILD! Anet is taking their time and(hopefully) doing things right to make guildwars 2 unforgettable and infinitely playable. I've done alot of research and reading on the guild wars: eye of the north story and how it leads into GW2. I found alot of interesting things. I love guild wars. i love that its story driven and not driven by getting the best armor or being the best in pvp(or being at the top of the guild latter at all costs). its got the best pvp ive seen thus far and has alot to offer in that respect. Lets just hope Anet doesnt try to bring in a larger crowd and end up perfusing the game with block heads, wow-rejects, and potty mouthed 8 year olds who spend their time finding glitches in games...

Guild wars is my favorite game because of its friendly community. Ive only been told once in all my years(3 yrs) of playing gw to "fuck off" and the guy who told me to "fuck off" private messaged me later and apologoized and said that he was drunk. nice people lets hope it stays that way.

////////////
    function()
    {
    runescape != goodgame;
    }

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

about one year ago i said i would only upgrade my computer when gw2 comes out ... im going to keep that promisse cose the only pc game i play is gw1 .. and that one still works on my computer :D

i guess it will be a huge jump upgrade since the game is not coming out soon.