Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some questions...

TakiriTakiri Member UncommonPosts: 4

Will this video game be Cross-Platform or not? I know there is still some confusion.

Secondly, will the heros and villians all be on the same servers?  Kind of like how World of Warcraft does, where you can fight the opposing fraction.

That would be awesome if the hero players and the villians can fight each other in real combat

Comments

• TakiriTakiri Member UncommonPosts: 4

Still looking for answers

• XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516
    Originally posted by Takiri

Will this video game be Cross-Platform or not? I know there is still some confusion.

Secondly, will the heros and villians all be on the same servers?  Kind of like how World of Warcraft does, where you can fight the opposing fraction.

That would be awesome if the hero players and the villians can fight each other in real combat

It is unknown at this point. I did a lot of research on this game recently, and from my understanding at the moment they are playing the game in-house PC with PS3, and there are no problems with it. However, they said that since the content isn't fully there they can't really know if it will keep working once everything is in the game, and if it doesn't they will cut it, plain and simple.

About the heroes and villains, well, that's the meaning of the whole game man! Yes, heroes and villains will fiercely battle each other, with Leagues (Guilds) of each faction. On the Myspace blog, developers even mentioned about some PvP strategic battle for control of key locations in the world....Seems awesome, I can't wait for the beta.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com