Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AVATARS*AVATARS*AVATARS*AVATARS*AVATARS*

...i have problems getting an avatar for..my posts.....i even had someone try and help me shrink it....it was tiny but the file is still to big!!!!!!!arrrgh....

my point is...maybe the site should have a choice of avatars to choose from...

thats my oppinion and im stickin with it!

------------------------------------------
WoW alliance guild!! check us out!!
http://s6.invisionfree.com/Forgotten_Prophecy
------------------------------------------
(((For star ocean 3 fans)))
http://starocean3.proboards36.com/index.cgi

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Yup...thats a good idea , quite a bit of sites have those...like a bunch of different video game characters you can choose from for your avatar...

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Naw, I like the fact that all of the avatars are unique. You can see an avatar on this forum and KNOW who made the post without looking at the name. Makes it very easy to scan down the left side and find a specific post by a specific poster. Even your own posts.

As far as the problem you are having. If your avatar is not animated, I can't see how it could be too big. Just save it as a JPG/GIF.

If you can't do it. Send me the file and I will make an avatar for you.

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by TaskyZZ
    Naw, I like the fact that all of the avatars are unique. You can see an avatar on this forum and KNOW who made the post without looking at the name. Makes it very easy to scan down the left side and find a specific post by a specific poster. Even your own posts.As far as the problem you are having. If your avatar is not animated, I can't see how it could be too big. Just save it as a JPG/GIF.If you can't do it. Send me the file and I will make an avatar for you.

good point tasky.

EQ2 Qeynos guild - www.imperium-arcanum.com