Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF KO of a different version

Im dying to play Knights Online cause its the only 3D game that can fit in my 256MB Ram comp.But recently i heard there are bots and item dupes all around.Is there any other version of KO that does not have bots and item dupes?I heard MYKO is closed down...

Comments

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

Well, Knight Online is only hosted in a few countries from what I remember. Although there are people who've made free servers to play on once all the cheaters came. You can check those out. Google "Knight Online Free servers" and see what you get. Warning though some free servers don't update regularly due to being poor staffed or poor programmers so if the real KO gets an update the free servers might not get it for a month or more.

Also, free servers tend to actually have working "King" unlike KO. Usually the king in KO changes the xp, drop, money rates and can change the weather. So in free servers there might be high xp rates like 10x, 20, or even 1,000x.