Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Screens of a World I find Amazing!

Comments

• blacksacblacksac Member Posts: 1,045

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    nice oevrview, looks kinda hard to attack that but we can try image

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

Notice the Dragons patroling at the front... we could try but I don't like our chances... image any suggestions? image
  • KarujiKaruji Member Posts: 47

Will there be any zooming in with vision? I wanna know who's flying out there. And speaking of flying did they say that you won't be able to drop from an aircraft? It would be funny to have a bunch of people dropping from the sky on top of your house :p

Your type is: KAS
    80% Killer
    46% Achiever
    40% Socializer
    33% Explorer
    If ya can't take the PvP stay out of the combat zones! Period!

Two more image

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    I like the first one very much because this one offers a nice look at the gates off a fortress, looks impressive to me when you have to conquer something like that. Seeing some nice ingame people wearing there armor. Just hope that they can keep themselves to their release date because the waiting hurts.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

High res version:
    Lower res:

• aeric67aeric67 Member UncommonPosts: 798

Holy cow.

If the scope of this game is anywhere near what the screenshots imply, it will either be (a) unfinished at release, or (b) a game to truly get lost in...

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

it will either be (a) unfinished at release, or (b) a game to truly get lost in...

I already know that Fairies won't be implemented upon release and you'll have to get an expansion to play as creatures, but I really do hope it will be b as well.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

we could try but I don't like our chances... image any suggestions?

lure the dragons out with noob fodder. half of our force can sneak in the back way while a distracting offensive force flies in hot air baloons to their walls and attacks. image<(muahahaha)

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• DrakiDraki Member Posts: 28

Wow super nice game ::::08::

• DrakiDraki Member Posts: 28

hmm strange to big lol and wont go away ::::31::

Draki that sig is huge, shrink it down eh ::::05::

• stone-seraphstone-seraph Member Posts: 376

you might want to crop your avatar also, it looks a little flattened

Make of it what you will.

• aeric67aeric67 Member UncommonPosts: 798

How in the world are they going to fill all that up with content? Just look at it! If I can potentially go to any point in that vista with a little bit of running (and swimming), how will they make the entire experience always interesting? It boggles the mind!

Nice ones!

• kiniarkiniar Member Posts: 18

Screenshots look aesome. If they can deliver on half of the promises then this will definately be an outstandding game. There is no better thrill to me than to go exploring and find breathtaking scenes and fantastic vistas along the journey.

I am salivating already.

----
    If you never strive for more and are afraid to take a chance, then you have all you deserve.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Those screenshots are sweet!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

Omg, the first one with the wolf howling, and behind there is a half moon, that looks amazing!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

The world does look fugging amazing.

But am I the only one who thinks the combat shots look extremely ridged and unnatural?

Will need to scroll slidebar below to see whole picture image

Amazing! You never know though, like Wish, it looked amazing, but when you played it. Its graphics were not too good. Do not get too hyped up, because your dreams might get crushed.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

Originally posted by Greatness
    Amazing! You never know though, like Wish, it looked amazing, but when you played it. Its graphics were not too good. Do not get too hyped up, because your dreams might get crushed.

Thats so true Greatness... lets all try to stay calm image