Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sending mails, will requirement...

impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

if you are below 30, and you wanted to send mails, you will need 50 percent will to be able to do that if you are not friends with the person your sending mail to..

i think this is to lessen spamming of the bots and goldsellers in our mailbox...

nice move.. thanks!!

Comments

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

i haven't noticed this but i do agree with you impakto. that's a pretty nice move from atlantica to lessen spammers in-game. as a player, i am very annoted with those spammers specially when they are spamming bot/gold sellers. damn those people. they have nothing else good to do but to bother us good players...

• gsp_rushgsp_rush Member Posts: 113

I would agree with you that it was indeed a nice move. But I guess goldsellers and bot sellers are now going to abuse the whisper option. With this, they can copy and paste their ad line on whispers. I suggest to disallow the copy paste option on whispers so that they need to type their ad line and not just copy paste it, well it would be labor tensive for them. What do you think?

• SnerolSnerol Member Posts: 3

Unfortunely in Atlantica still have ppl capable to send spam in game. Don't know if is it a bot who wait a defined time to recover will and send the email or are just  who have nothing to do. Some people in the official forum request in the next patch the possibility to block dont just the private messages but the mailbox too...

But still a great game !  

Snerol

Requiem: Bloodymare
    Savage

• dt1984dt1984 Member Posts: 218

A good point and suggestion gsp_rush. I also believe that the whisper system will be the one abused now with the new implementation the patch made. And the ever chat boxes. ^-^

But looking at the bright side, at least the they were able to minimize these never dying gold spammers. And i also noticed bot selling being advertised nowadays. *sigh*

Well, we can at least help out by doing screeshots and reporting these users to the ticketing system found in the main site, right? That's what i do. ^-^

In any case, as i said in my reply to another thread, at least nDoors is doing something to cater to our needs and problems. ^-^

Balthial

Mycenae / Bow-User / DemiGodz